Putra Avenue Community Forum @ Putra Heights Subang Jaya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recommended By Forum

park usage

Go down

park usage Empty park usage

Post  pooja stanslas 28/7/2010, 11:56 am

Dear Resident Association Chief,

i write to express my disappointment at the attitude of certain residents at Putra Avenue. I own two dogs who are regularly exercised and taken for daily walks aroudn the park. I have encountered 3 nasty residents , and all Malay Muslims who have taken upon themselves to rudely tell me i cannot bring my dogs to the park. Please note i am a responsible owner and my dogs are never taken to the playground where the sign prohibits dogs among others. My dogs walk around the parameters of the park and sometimes inside the park, far away from the playground. I was forbidden to even enter the park even though i told these rude people that I am not entering the playgound but merely using it as an entry to other side of the park where there is no around and my dogs can play with my supervision.

this behaviour runs contrary to human dignity and my rights as a resident and owner of dogs. I would like the resident chief to clarify this situation and send out information to residents of Putra Avenue indicating that they must respect the rights of residents, irrespective of their religion. it is odd that in strict muslim countries like Iran, Pakistan as well as Bosnia, people love dogs and keep them. after all, dogs are Allah's creation too and must be treated with respect

pooja stanslas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum