Putra Avenue Community Forum @ Putra Heights Subang Jaya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recommended By Forum

Road closed...ahhh

4 posters

Go down

Road closed...ahhh Empty Road closed...ahhh

Post  Admin 3/5/2009, 6:17 pm

Road to PA from usj/puchong closed by security. If want to enter PA, please use road from Putra Mahkota.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://putraavenue.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Road closed...ahhh Empty Need more information

Post  PQ 5/10/2009, 3:13 pm

I will be more than happy to have residents advise or opinion for new owner Putra Avenue. Apart from water pressure, road closure, security, what other things you think may be of help for new owner to know before moving in and also those for new buyer to be, what's your advise, if any? For example, the selection of the different type of houses like Sapphire, Emerald, Citrine, etc, etc....which of these are better buy and the size varies for each type or the have different sizes. Please share a little bit of information here. Thanks Smile

PQ

Back to top Go down

Road closed...ahhh Empty Re: Road closed...ahhh

Post  Satanro 26/6/2010, 1:45 am

Do me a favor when u wanna buy try getting sime Darby ppl to come and have alook at how their guard sleeps.how they are so good at pretending no alarm was triggered how they allow fucking outsiders to come in despite the car sticker implemented how they simply let ppl in after 12 am and how much theif looking basta&@&&. Area around all the time

Satanro

Back to top Go down

Post  jensayco 12/9/2010, 7:07 pm

yeah. i agree with Satanro.. try to ask Sime Darby to check their security guard..my car was smashed on broad daylight inside my car porch and even though my neighbor saw the suspect and immediately reported to the security guard, all they did is to SMILE!

jensayco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum