Putra Avenue Community Forum @ Putra Heights Subang Jaya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recommended By Forum

Gardening at the Public Area

Go down

Gardening at the Public Area Empty Gardening at the Public Area

Post  sydneymak 26/9/2010, 2:07 am

I wonder if we can plant anything we like at the public area? For your information, there is a walking path right opposite my house. I notice my neighbour started to plant something along the walking path....... He even use stick and red brick to create "fence" to safeguard his plants. I personally feel eye sore and disgusted to see this. I have no problem if he plant at the small plot of land right in front of his gate, but to plant at the public area across his house, i think it is too much. what if he decided to plant vegetable, papaya tree or banana tree along the walking path? it definitely downgrade the standard of our housing area. Can anyone enlighten me about the planting at the public area?

sydneymak

Back to top Go down

Gardening at the Public Area Empty Re: Gardening at the Public Area

Post  sydneymak 26/9/2010, 2:23 am

i found this from the website of MPSJ

3. Memohon membuat landskap di hadapan rumah.

Jawapan

Pihak Majlis tidak membenarkan sebarang Landskap dilakukan di luar kawasan rumah kerana luar kawasan rumah adalah tanah milik MPSJ. Sekiranya pihak individu mahu membuat landskap sila kemuka permohonan mengikut syarat-syarat yang telah ditetapkan oleh Majlis.

what action can I take next. please advice

sydneymak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum